[Rhodes22-list] Mercury Service Manual & Operations & Maintenance Manual

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon May 17 09:15:58 EDT 2010

This site may be useful for some Yamaha outboard owners:

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/outboard/service/viewmanuals/viewmanuals.aspx?ls=outboard
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/outboard/service/viewmanuals/viewmanuals.aspx?ls=outboard

Looks like the owners manuals are free and the service manuals are for a
fee.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD