[Rhodes22-list] PHRF for the Rhodes 22

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Tue May 18 13:33:40 EDT 2010

David,

A J-24 rated at 146 takes 146 more seconds to sail an Olympic racecourse
mile than the perfect Olympic boat sailed by a faultless crew,  Thus, an
R-22 rated at 258 (not sure what rigging that would be) takes 112 seconds
more than the J-24 to sail the same mile.  Or, as you said, about 2 minutes
more.

Rick.