[Rhodes22-list] PHRF for the Rhodes 22

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue May 18 11:40:15 EDT 2010

David,

Here's a quote from Practical Sailor magazine:

"The boat feels responsive and is both easy to sail and fun. To put this
into perspective, the PHRF of the Catalina 22 is 270, the O'Day 22 is 279
and the Rhodes is 258. Not a race boat like the J-22 (177), but very
respectable for a 22' trailerable cruising boat."
http://www.sailingbreezes.com/Sailing_Breezes_Current/Boat_Reviews/rhodes22.htm
http://www.sailingbreezes.com/Sailing_Breezes_Current/Boat_Reviews/rhodes22.htm

Lee