[Rhodes22-list] Jib lines without roller question

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Mon May 24 07:20:59 EDT 2010

Bob
It is a true working jib (says it right on it, lol), I also have a Genny,
and a storm jib. I already have the blocks on the rail chainplate. I may
take your suggestion and install longer PVC over the stays. I have 18" ones
I use and wanted a short length for aesthetics and to easily inspect the
turnbuckles. The line I use is climbing rope from REI and has a high
abrasive resistance, I may just live with it for now.
Thanks for the reply and suggestions.

http://www.rei.com/product/716227 REI Link

-----
Greg PA