[Rhodes22-list] Jib lines without roller question

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon May 24 08:49:32 EDT 2010

Greg,

Nice picture by the way.  Looks kind of scary.

Don't know if this picture will help:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28656603/At%2BEase%2B-%2BSheet%2BTracks.JPG
At+Ease+-+Sheet+Tracks.JPG

The actual blue sheet runs loosely outside the outer shroud (side stay).  I
drew red sheets running through the other tracks as Bob mentioned.  Longer
PVC over the stays is the way to go.

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD

Bob
It is a true working jib (says it right on it, lol), I also have a Genny,
and a storm jib. I already have the blocks on the rail chainplate. I may
take your suggestion and install longer PVC over the stays. I have 18" ones
I use and wanted a short length for aesthetics and to easily inspect the
turnbuckles. The line I use is climbing rope from REI and has a high
abrasive resistance, I may just live with it for now.
Thanks for the reply and suggestions.

http://www.rei.com/product/716227 REI Link