[Rhodes22-list] Jib lines without roller question

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 09:04:09 EDT 2010

Lee,

Please tell me that you do not run your inner sheets through the eyes like
you have it drawn.  The sheets should always go from the clew of the sail to
the block on the sliding track and then to the winch.  Running it through
anything else changes the angle of pull on the sail and will effect sail
shape.  Proper adjustment of the angle of the sheet should be done by
sliding the block forward or aft on the track based upon the size of the
headsail.

Hank