[Rhodes22-list] Hit by a car, can my rhodes be saved?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed May 26 07:37:49 EDT 2010

Alex,
Bummer is the only word that comes to mind. I've read all the posts
offering advice and some on right on and others are totally off the wall. A good
auto body shop that has experience with Corvettes might be a good way to go
if  you don't have a good marina near by that does that kind of work.
Fiberglass is light, strong and easily repaired and reinforced during the
repair. A little research on your part and you might attempt the repairs
yourself. DO NOT SEPERATE THE HULL HALVES. Totally not necessary. Also, the
insurance company might be able to direct you to a good repair shop.
This is totally repairable and worth doing.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/25/2010 9:42:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,