[Rhodes22-list] Hit by a car, can my rhodes be saved?

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed May 26 19:37:00 EDT 2010

Rummy,

As I posted to Alex earlier,  I could not agree with you more.  I think Alex can approach this setback, which is really a damn shame, with confidence and optimism, do start with a reputable boat shop if you can, and pick their brain.  Imagine every problem and try to anticipate.

Happy project, Alex!

Art