[Rhodes22-list] Hit by a car, can my rhodes be saved?

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed May 26 23:24:10 EDT 2010

John,

You know, except for cases where 'contributory negligence' clouded the issues, I have generally experienced fairness in past claim adjustments.  The exposure to loss can bite when there is a question of who is responsible for what percentage.  I may have some, but not much bias as I was in the industry at one time.  In the case of the insurer of this uncharged DUI driver (DUI, that is) his insurer calls this shot...

Art