[Rhodes22-list] Hit by a car, can my rhodes be saved?

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Wed May 26 23:46:54 EDT 2010

Art,

 I will await with eagerness to learn the outcome of this settlement if Alex
is willing to share it with the forum. I also would like to hear what method
the "professionals" propose to fix the damage should the insurer actually
pay up enough for them to be consulted. I will repeat what I said earlier in
this thread "nothing would please me more than to be wrong in this case" and
I really mean that.

Best to all (even Rummy)

John S

to http://www.rhodes22.org/list