[Rhodes22-list] Hit by a car, can my rhodes be saved?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sun May 30 15:23:16 EDT 2010

Alex,

Since you purchased the boat and trailer separately, you should to explain
to the insurer that they will need to remove the boat sans trailer.  They
will probably just total it and let you keep it.  It will cost them quite a
bit to have it transported without a trailer to the disposal site.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Alex McKenna" Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 1:31 PM