[Rhodes22-list] If I can't fix the Rhodes, another sailboat for now?

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon May 31 00:26:38 EDT 2010

Alex,
	I thought enough of the Rhodes I currently have that I drove from
Oregon to Baltimore for a boat about the same price as the one in Detroit.
My advice is to go for the Rhodes and not the O'Day.  My son learned to sail
on a Rhodes as a toddler and now sails all over the world.  I really think a
lot of that ability and love for sailing came from the kind of boat the
Rhodes is.  Oh, and get Stan's certificate it is worth it.

Chris G