[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Upwind

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 16:57:02 EDT 2010

Rummy;

You know it occurs to me that I saw a Saturn "moon shot" sometime between
1970 and 1972 off Kennedy Space Center when we were assigned to "lifeguard"
duty. We were about 5-10 miles off shore and they flew right overhead. I
forget the Apollo number; I have a cloth patch someplace that they gave us.
Watching the launch will be worth the wait I'm sure. Anyhow that duty was a
heck-of-a-lot better than Vietnam would have been. I have no complaints.

BenC