[Rhodes22-list] New here - intro and some questions

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Sun Nov 14 18:26:06 EST 2010

Mike
My boat is right by the Turkey Point Lighthouse. There is a great boat ramp
that was just re-done called Rogues Harbor. It puts you right at the
lighthouse where the Elk and Northeast Rivers meet:
http://www.dnr.state.md.us/boating/pdfs/BoatingAccessInformationCecil6.pdf
http://www.dnr.state.md.us/boating/pdfs/BoatingAccessInformationCecil6.pdf

My boat is moored right there from may until October about 60 yards out. I
have a dinghy or just walk out. After the story of the 8' Bull Shark in the
Potomac we started to use the dinghy more.lol

There was an ad on craigslist from a guy with land that stored boats right
by a ramp for $200/season. I would have done that if it wasn't for the
mooring.

-----
Greg PA
s/v SERENITY