[Rhodes22-list] New here - intro and some questions

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Sun Nov 14 07:21:21 EST 2010

Rob
I live in Lancaster and sail in North East MD. I have a 1979 Rhodes all
standard that was a disaster on craigslist. At the time of purchase I didn't
know about this list, so I bought an old trailer and had it modified for the
boat. It sits really high, but it is just a winter cradle that travels 200
yards to the ramp. I got her sailing after 6 months with a lot of help here,
and a trip to Stan for some parts. It was more work than people warned me
against, but it has been a blast.

She is on her trailer down there now waiting for April 1st, but you are
welcome to come sailing any time you want next year. She sails great, even
on the nastiest of days.

-----
Greg PA
s/v SERENITY