[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Question

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 08:10:59 EST 2010

Bob,
There are a lot of factors that could cause your tire wear. Proper tire
inflation jumps to mind. Try checking pressure levels with a good truck tire
gauge. Most auto gauges don't go that high. If all else fails, take it to a
tire  dealer that also does alignments and have him check it out. Could
simply be that  the axle was mounted incorrectly. Have you noticed any bow in
the axle with the  Rhodes on it? It is possible that the axle is not strong
enough to handle the  weight and is bowing in the middle, no matter where it
came from. Crap  happens.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/14/2010 10:15:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,