[Rhodes22-list] gas tank in laz

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 11:51:25 EST 2010

OK ... I do find a spot that is battery shapped there ... but someone needs to tell Stan. When I bought the boat he had the battery nicely strapped to a shelf in the laz. I only took it out when it needed replacing and the solar charger quit working. No electrical on the boat anyway so have not replaced it.