[Rhodes22-list] heater in the cabin

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 10:58:39 EST 2010

One of my questions is can you regulate the heat with this type heater?  I use an electric heater when I overnight and it has a thermostst which is very nice because you set it and it keeps you warm with no attention.  It would be nice to have a portable heater if you did not have shore power.  That is pretty expensive though.  I think my electric heater was less than $30.
BK