[Rhodes22-list] rum tank in laz

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Nov 19 12:58:35 EST 2010

Mike,

I try to drink a bottle of water in between each beer to prevent brain
dehydration hangover headaches.  It also limits my alcohol consumption
because I spend most of my time drinking water and peeing.  I can't
drink much.  My nickname in college was half-can-Kuhn.  I worry more
about fall-downs than knock-downs.

Your recommendation is exactly how Stan installed it.  The primer bulb
is on the gas line before it enters the transom.

Never thought about it until you mentioned it, but I have to bend the
seat slightly to get the gas tank out because of my gauge cap.  The tank
probably wouldn't slide anywhere anyway.

Lee