[Rhodes22-list] rum tank in laz

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 13:48:55 EST 2010

Lee & Rumster,
that is quite similar to the arrangement I have....Stan cut two brackets of starboard (I have two tanks) that I slide the tanks onto from the side; then they lock into place w/ a clevis pin.

However...the tank could sit on the seat & not slide off...
I'd go get pix but I am sticking close to my paralyzed dog....he obviously dug up some animal & got botulism...just brought him home from the vet....if he didn't die after three days there is a chance of recovery.....we're not sure how much.....
I can probably get pix in the AM if anyone is interested....

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}