[Rhodes22-list] heater in the cabin

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 14:07:24 EST 2010

Cowie,
Since you have shore power why not use an electric heater?  They are cheap, simple, effective and stay on until you turn them off.  Plus with a thermostst they work automatically.  If you do a lot of overnighting with more than just yourself, I highly recommend you look into the Boom Room.  No slippery, messy cockpit in the morning.
BK