[Rhodes22-list] I want to take a tow a canoe behind my R22

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Mon Nov 22 12:34:48 EST 2010

Swamping is certainly a concern.  I used to routinely tow two kayaks, and in
a good chop, they fill up.  And these are boats with a pretty small opening
to catch the splash.

I went and got a small bilge pump and a long 2-conductor wire.  I wired the
pump to a cigarette outlet so that I could just plug it into the boat's
outlet, toss it into a kayak, and wait for it to pump out.

I'd be willing to bet that there are waterproof covers that we could get and
cinch over the boats to keep most if not all of the splash out.

Ben S.