[Rhodes22-list] I want to take a tow a canoe behind my R22

Sailor Joe joscook at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 23 21:20:44 EST 2010

I read on a canoe blog about people towing canoes behind motor boats at
planing speed.  Seems the common suggestion there was to tie the tow rope so
it looped under the bow of the canoe to keep the bow from digging into the
water.  Hardly a concern with my sailing skills.  Or would it be if sailing
into waves or chop?

The pictures of Roger's bridle make sense.    I also like the bilge pump
idea. I'm eager to try this out. Thanks for the input.