[Rhodes22-list] New addition to the family: Nautisaurus

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Oct 5 08:15:15 EDT 2010

Hi Ron,
Welcome to the list. Middle Potomac, Maryland side?  You and elle
will have to meet in the middle!

There is no advantage to upgrading your 9.9 to a 15 that I know of.
The boat won't go faster. You already have more than enough power to
deal with currents, wind and waves. We drysailed for a couple of
years before moving Fretless to the Eastern Shore (where there are no
facilities for that. We learned a lot about launching and retrieving
that has stood us in good stead even though we now keep the boat in a
slip. We do save some money by launching and retrieving her ourself
at a local ramp.

Congrats on the new boat! We'll want pictures!

Best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD