[Rhodes22-list] Boat show Annapolis Friday?

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Oct 7 22:28:37 EDT 2010

I plan to be at the boat show Friday afternoon, Saturday for a bit and
Monday.  I tried to enclose a pdf file of some photos from today's adventure
taking my boat from Herrington Harbor in Deale Maryland twenty or so miles
to Annapolis Maryland leaving at 4:45 AM and arriveing at 8:54 AM with small
craft warnings and 15-20kt winds pushing me a bit over 5kts on average but
the file was too large so instead I will try to enclose a couple of photos.
I hope to post a more detailed travel log about how I made the trip
including trailering my vespa scooter to have transportation at each end.
Hope to see some of you at the show.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p29911972/DSCN0900r.jpg
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29911972/DSCN0908r.jpg