[Rhodes22-list] hull problems?

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 09:49:54 EDT 2010

Thanks Mike,
Your explanation of flexing makes the most sense.  We haven't impacted
anything in those areas except for the bunks.
The coin was a visual aid only to indicate size of the rust blobs.  A
quarter isn't worth much anymore by itself, alas. LOL
I'll sand some on the cracked areas and see where I get.
But now I'm kind of in a quandry about what sort of paint to use.
Sounds like I've got to sand down the entire bottom so should I use
Trinidad or
something else?  Not sure I really need anti-fouling paint.
Joe