[Rhodes22-list] Bottom paint replies

Kathy Barron jbarron1 at cinci.rr.com
Mon Oct 18 20:27:10 EDT 2010

Thanks for your advice everyone. After scrubbing there is still a water line on the boat, from lake scum. The boat is only in the water from April to October and then stored indoors on the trailer. When I get it out next spring, I'll have to take more time to re-evaluate, but sounds like it could use an anti-fouling layer.

Kathy