[Rhodes22-list] Loose centerboard

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Oct 21 07:56:51 EDT 2010

Hi Rummy,

Our hose is white with a green line pattern - looks and feels like garden
hose.  While the specs may be important for the centerboard pennant hose, I
really don't think that the pieces used for the shims are as crtiical.  I
was impressed with the utter simplicity of the solution (and that it works
well!)

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY