[Rhodes22-list] Pictures and details

sprocket80 at mail.com sprocket80 at mail.com
Sun Oct 24 22:27:04 EDT 2010

Bill,

   That is some pretty stout looking rubber hose.  I thought (without looking at a boat on a trailer) the idea was to use a softer
hose so it can crush up some longitudinally when the boat is on the trailer' and the weight of the boat on the keel roller pushes the c/b up into the keel?  I thought the c/b rises up into the keel when on the trailer or on blocks, and this is one of the reasons for the pin/slot design...but I may be wrong.

Todd T.