[Rhodes22-list] Pictures and details

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Oct 26 12:17:42 EDT 2010

I haven't found it necessary.  The original hose was fairly thick walled,
probably what we in NY call "winter weight" (meaning that it can be exposed
to sub-freezing temperatures without damage.)  Remember, when my '81 R22 was
built (1980), Stan still lived in Amityville, NY.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "jefkan" Tuesday, October 26, 2010 11:58 AM