[Rhodes22-list] Bimini

Tom Bickerstaff tabick at mchsi.com
Thu Oct 28 12:46:43 EDT 2010

Scott

The attached spreadsheet shows the equipment and my cost basis.  I’ve only
owned the boat for two years; it has been dry-sailed since I’ve owned her,
and most days she sits up on a lift in the canal adjacent to our back yard
(in Ocean Pines, MD, just inside ocean City, MD).

 The original hull is vintage 1999, but was reconditioned in 2008.  She has
a navy hull with red bottom paint; hence the name Bluebird.  The sails are
original condition, but most of the running rigging has been replaced.  The
trailer is a 2007 Triad; if I’m not mistaken, that particular trailer was
manufactured specifically for Rhodes 22’s.  The power pack has been a nice
feature for me (bad back & all), raising & lowering the motor & also
connecting the motor to the tiller.  The GPS/depth finder has also been
useful in terms of navigating in fog & showing me where the sand bars are.
The mast hoist is very user-friendly – I’ve raised, lowered and re-raised
the mast single-handedly.

By the way, I’ll be happy to work with Stan vis-à-vis the extended warranty.

Tom Bickerstaff

410-208-2508 (home)

215-915-2908 (cell)