[Rhodes22-list] Bimini

Melvyn Rothbard melrothbard at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 17:44:46 EDT 2010

Hi Tom:
I saw your posting on the Rhodes list and was wondering if you are the Tom Bickerstaff that I used to sail with at Liberty Sailing Club in Philly.  I was sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with your back.  I think that I may remember that you had back trouble before.  I have been sailing a Rhodes since 1994.  Fabulous boat.

Let me know if it is you.

Mel Rothbard

Melvyn H. Rothbard
Attorney at Law
Suite 3C
23 South 23rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215 901 2258
Fax: 215 656 0993
melrothbard at yahoo.com

                           CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information and/or documents included in or accompanying this transmission contain(s) confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it was sent as indicated above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e mail in error, please delete this message and immediately notify us by replying to this e mail or telephoning us at 215 901 2258.