[Rhodes22-list] Bimini

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 19:42:31 EDT 2010

OH NO!!!!! Not another Lawyer on the list.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/28/2010 5:45:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
melrothbard at yahoo.com writes:

Hi  Tom:
I saw your posting on the Rhodes list and was wondering if you are the  Tom
Bickerstaff that I used to sail with at Liberty Sailing Club in  Philly.  I
was sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with your  back.  I
think that I may remember that you had back trouble  before.  I have been
sailing a Rhodes since 1994.  Fabulous  boat.

Let me know if it is you.

Mel Rothbard

Melvyn H.  Rothbard
Attorney at Law
Suite 3C
23 South 23rd  Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215 901 2258
Fax: 215 656  0993
melrothbard at yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE

The information and/or documents included in or accompanying  this
transmission contain(s) confidential information belonging to the sender  which is
legally privileged.  The information is intended only for the  use of the
individual or entity to whom it was sent as indicated above.   If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any  disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the  contents of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have  received this e mail in
error, please delete this message and immediately  notify us by replying to
this e mail or telephoning us at 215 901  2258.