[Rhodes22-list] Hello everybody--I'm back after lots of years--maybe time...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 07:36:11 EDT 2010

Dave,
Roger left the list several years ago. He had lost his job and became
impatient with several list members responses and decided it was time to part
company. We went through a period where there was more political discussion
than  sailing and it drove several people away from the list. The political
discussions have since moved to a different list, returning the R22 list to
real boaters. Roger moved from Michigan to Minneapolis several years ago
for a  new job.
Yeah, I'm one of the getting to be really old timers. I helped Elton
deliver a recycled boat on Hartwell last week. I forgot what climbing around on
a boat on a trailer was like. Oh well, a couple of rum and cokes and I was
back  in fine form.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/28/2010 1:30:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,