[Rhodes22-list] Winterizing (Dave)

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 13:10:51 EDT 2010

Frank,

A)  Cheep vodka only corrodes your brain.

B)  You should be sucking the antifreeze through the water intake hose so it
will flush the upper channels of the toilet bowl.  Disconnect the hose from
the through hull and stick it into the antifreeze bottle.

C)  Only if the water your boat sits in freezes.  If that happens, you'll
have more to deal with than a frozen drain hose.

D)  You should change the lower drive oil in case any water got into the
motor.

Rick