[Rhodes22-list] Water in bilge

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 7 00:09:26 EDT 2010

On the leak, check the drain hose from the sink to be sure that there are no
splits in the hose.  The splits can be very difficult to see but when we had a
similar problem on our '86, that was the culprit.   Whenever we were heeled to
the starboard, we were sucking in water.   On a good run, we could fill the
bilge pretty quickly.

The loop in the bilge pump hose going above the water line is also something you
want to have.

Bob and Kathy on the "NoKaOi 3"