[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Remote for Yamaha 9.9 -- Be sureto inspect

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Sep 7 12:29:15 EDT 2010

Bill,

When aluminum is exposed to the environment it oxidizes to for a protective
layer.  This is why it appears dull.  The white salts that you see can cause
the aluminum to weaken or pit over time.  I have used a metal protector
called Sharkhide that works quite well to prevent aluminum corrosion.  I am
not sure if it will help in your case but you might want to try it.  More
info can be found at: http://www.sharkhide.com/ and it is sold at
www.amazon.com

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)