[Rhodes22-list] bimini for sale?

Gary Lockhart gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 18:37:37 EDT 2010

Dear list,
Looking for a serviceable Bimini within 3 hours of Salisbury, MD.  Since
shipping for non-commercial customers is outrageous for over-sized items, like a
Bimini, it is out of the question, I tried that last year. I have pivots and 6
tie points on the gunnel's already on the boat. The pivots are 79 1/2" apart,
the overhead clearance is about 46" and overall length 72". Color is flexible
(no black and white chex, please). My "Sinking at the dock" from May is now
resolved. Looking to get a month or so of time on the water.
Regards, Gary
s/v Coquina '79 Rhodes22 Continental
Snow Hill, MD