[Rhodes22-list] bimini for sale?

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Sep 13 07:20:52 EDT 2010

Chapel Hill isn't exactly within three hours of Snow Hill, but you can
stop by General Boats on the way:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Chapel+Hill&1s=NC&1y=US&1l=35.913101&1g=
-79.056099&1v=CITY&2c=Snow+Hill&2s=MD&2y=US&2l=38.176899&2g=-75.393097&2
v=CITY#mqPgSt5

I've been to both and the average hill in Kansas is higher, no offense.