[Rhodes22-list] bimini

Gary Lockhart gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 12:58:37 EDT 2010

Peter,
That sounds good. I will be going to Edenton in the next 2 to 3 weeks to pick-up
a new trailer once I get temporary tags in hand. My plan was to run down on a
Saturday morning for the trailer so a detour to New Bern is the closer of the
choices. (Any chance of dropping it off in Edenton?)
Regards, Gary
s/v Coquina '79 Rhodes22 Continental
Snow Hill, MD

Message: 4