[Rhodes22-list] Anyone careened their Rhodes 22?

atmcneil atmcneil at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 16:48:19 EDT 2010

My centerboard seems to be stuck in the retracted position. I've tried poking
things through the pennant tube to no avail. I'm hoping I don't have to pull
her and remove the CB cap.

Has anyone beached their R22? How did it go? I'm thinking about doing it
this weekend as the tide seems just about perfect; dead low at 1pm. So I
could beach her at 10am and have her back afloat at 4 or 5pm.

Any advice is appreciated.