[Rhodes22-list] Anyone careened their Rhodes 22?

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 07:55:03 EDT 2010

Timely post
I was under my Rhodes yesterday in the Upper Chesapeake at low tide. Talk
about claustrophobia!

My Centerboard rope broke and we tied a rope around the hull to keep it in
the up position. I had to lie on my back in the mud and shells to pull up
the CB to tuck the rope under it. Next weekend we are going to put her on
the trailer and try to drill a hole in the stern side of the CB to tie a
rope and have a direct pull. The water is already getting to cold to dive
under to keep putting the rope on to hold it up.

-----
Greg PA
s/v SERENITY
79 Rhodes 22