[Rhodes22-list] Anyone careened their Rhodes 22?

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Sun Sep 19 17:34:54 EDT 2010

Last year I had to do some diving under my dads 34 foot twin diesel legacy power boat after he snagged a moored sailboats anchor chain.  Not just one but both sets of shafts and props.  First my contacts came out but it was too murky to see anything anyway.  No barnacles but boy those props are sharp.  Took several dives but I finally u tangled the mess.  Note to self keep a pair of goggles and gloves on board and it's ok to tell your 80 year old dad when he is motoring too close to a moored boat.

Chris C
Sent from my iPhone