[Rhodes22-list] any racers on the list?

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Tue Apr 5 11:18:21 EDT 2011

Is there still anyone on the list that races?  I think I'm going to enter a
racing series on Wednesday nights, more for the experience and the built in
requirement that I go sailing every Wednesday than from any expectation to
be competitive.  They usually have 8-12 boats participate of every shape and
size, but we will be the smallest by at least a few feet.  I know absolutely
nothing about racing rules, strategy, etc., but part of the fun will be to
learn some of that stuff.

All encouragement and advice from the list are appreciated.

Ben