[Rhodes22-list] ///////Getting ready for launch//// A couple of questions

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Apr 13 13:57:12 EDT 2011

Rummy,
I was hunting all over for that drawing in response to Ken's previous post.  I'll file this away for future reference.

Keith,
Some photo posting tips can be found:

http://www.rhodes22.org/list/

The 3.5mb limit might be a problem.  As suggested, making the photos as small a size as possible will not hurt the quality of the photo.  File extension of .jpg is preferred.  IF you have continued problem posting, you can send them directly to me and I'll post for you. - rob

rlowe at vt.edu