[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 2517, Issue 1

carl geisser cgeisser12345 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:39:11 EDT 2011

(Rummy) probably delrin for the slider, it's dimensionally stable and I have
some that will probably work.
I didn't know if the old system used a type of clip, or a slider. there is
no hardware at all on mine. I was thinking either a delrin slider or a
stainless block on the cabin roof, and another on the mast, a stainless
tounge clip would clip into both, making the top go all up, or all down. Is
yours adjustable to like halfway? or is it all up or down as well?

( Rob) just looking for pictures for however the pop top attaches to the
mast, and/ or the cabin roof. Also is it riveted to the top, or bolted?