[Rhodes22-list] Pop top hardware

bladerunner12345 cgeisser12345 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 17:35:14 EDT 2011

I have looked, and don't see where I said I did, or sent a pic showing
that... but I do, and to answer your question, it came with the boat, which
being 41 years old this year, there is no telling, so many things I wonder
if they are original or added from some other boat, but it looks like a
rhodes, sails like a rhodes, quacks like a duck...wait, wrong quote, anyway,
going on 3 years owning now, and have greatly enjoyed sailing it, right now
fixing it up to brave the gulf stream to go to the bahamas, kind of a big
adventure for us.

Carl