[Rhodes22-list] Pop top hardware

bladerunner12345 cgeisser12345 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 07:05:37 EDT 2011

Thanks Rob, these are exactly what I was looking for, it looks like my mast
is a dwyer type, even with a dwyer type hinge at the bottom (DH215 type)
thank you very much for your replies. It looks like I may need to make or
get a mast hinge more like what GB makes to not crack the pop top when I
bring the mast down, I wonder if anyone has used the dwyer type that has a
slot that is vertical like GB's then angles out so you can put up the mast
without removing the pin.