[Rhodes22-list] Pop top hardware

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Apr 15 08:53:35 EDT 2011

Carl,
You could use the DH 21740L Tabernacle I would think.  the one that come with the Rhodes does not have the slot (just a bolt hole).  I would think the slot might be easier.  I just use a 3 inch (?) stainless steel bolt with washers and bolts that I pick up from my local hardware store.  I tend to replace them every year or so since I bugger up the threads when I remove the bolt. - rob

http://www.dwyermast.com/items.asp?cat1ID=20&cat1Name=Masts&familyID=40&familyName=DM-6+Mast