[Rhodes22-list] storage

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Sun Apr 17 21:43:29 EDT 2011

Ok, I am entering my third season with my new R22 and looking for a better
solution to storage under the sink.  Last year I purchased some affordable
plastic drawer units at target and stuck these into the space below the sink
counter area.  The plastic drawer units do not take advantage of the sloped
hull shape so i am thinking a custom fit shelf system makes more sense.  I
am not much of a carpenter but think this job should not be too difficult.
I suppose three shelf supports would make sense, one at each end and one in
the middle to support two shelfs between the stove/counter top, sink and the
cabin floor.  What material makes sense for the shelfs and supports?  Does
anyone have preferred shelf dimensions to maximize space and work around the
sink discharge?